lightofdaye: (Default)
[personal profile] lightofdaye
Title: The Big One
Word Count: 1 x 100
Rating: NC-17
Characters & Pairing: Neville Longbottom/Hannah Abbott.
Content: PWP, Vaginal sex, proposal, humour
Disclaimer: The characters, settings and HP Franchise as a whole are owned by JKR and not by me. I make no profit from writing this piece of fanfiction.
Summary: In the afterglow, an idea slips out of Neville.
A/n: Unbeta'd. Written for [community profile] neville100's Prompt #598: "Question". Saw no reason not go canon for this one.

---

Hannah Abbott rode Neville Longbottom enthusiastically. Her whole body bouncing up and down on his cock and there was a fair amount of Hannah to bounce.

Neville’s hands on Hannah’s hips kept her going even as she threw her head back and screamed in climax, Neville following her just before she collapsed on top of him.

“Marry me,” said Neville still light-headed from his release.

“Nev…” said Hannah, looking up rounded eyed from his chest. “Was that a serious question?”

“I... umm… I…” Neville spluttered.

“Well if it was, you picked your moment, I’d say yes to anything right now.”

Date: 2026-09-17 02:53 am (UTC)
enchanted_jae: (Default)
From: [personal profile] enchanted_jae
Woo! I hope he meant it, and it wasn't just a heat of the moment thing.

Profile

lightofdaye: (Default)
lightofdaye

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   12345
67 891011 12
131415 161718 19
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:20 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios