Title: Saving Water
Word Count: 1 x 100
Rating: Hard R
Characters & Pairing: James Sirius Potter/Dominique Weasley
Content: Established relationship, incest (first cousins), banter, immienent shower sex
Disclaimer: The characters, settings and HP Franchise as a whole are owned by JKR and not by me. I make no profit from writing this piece of fanfiction.
Summary: There's a drought on and sacrifices have to be made.
A/n: Unbeta'd. Written for
hp_nextgen100's Prompt #359: "Drought"
---
Their shower was too small for both of them really but James Sirius Potter followed Dominique Weasley into it anyway.
“There’s a drought on you know, got to save water,” he said huskily. Her back pressed up against his front, his rapidly hardening cock rested against her arse.
He cupped her pussy.
“And I think it’s illegal to be this wet.”
“You keep making jokes, and I’ll give you a dry spell you won’t like!”
From the way Dom moaned when he pushed into her, James thought it was a hollow threat but he wasn’t going to take the chance.
Word Count: 1 x 100
Rating: Hard R
Characters & Pairing: James Sirius Potter/Dominique Weasley
Content: Established relationship, incest (first cousins), banter, immienent shower sex
Disclaimer: The characters, settings and HP Franchise as a whole are owned by JKR and not by me. I make no profit from writing this piece of fanfiction.
Summary: There's a drought on and sacrifices have to be made.
A/n: Unbeta'd. Written for
---
Their shower was too small for both of them really but James Sirius Potter followed Dominique Weasley into it anyway.
“There’s a drought on you know, got to save water,” he said huskily. Her back pressed up against his front, his rapidly hardening cock rested against her arse.
He cupped her pussy.
“And I think it’s illegal to be this wet.”
“You keep making jokes, and I’ll give you a dry spell you won’t like!”
From the way Dom moaned when he pushed into her, James thought it was a hollow threat but he wasn’t going to take the chance.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-26 02:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-26 03:26 pm (UTC)