lightofdaye: (Default)
[personal profile] lightofdaye
A bit late for a heads up since it just happened but I just indirectly saw the solar eclipse. My dad created a pinhole box and set up some binoculars to project onto an big envelope so we could see it.

We got high 90s here rather than a full on but it was fun to see the sun shrink to a sliver then grow again from the other side.

Cool stuff.

Here's a live stream from spain where it was a total eclipse.

Date: 2026-08-12 07:31 pm (UTC)
torino10154: Purple thistle (Thistle)
From: [personal profile] torino10154
Very cool!

Date: 2026-08-13 03:25 pm (UTC)
pauraque: patterned brown and white bird flying on a pale blue background (Default)
From: [personal profile] pauraque
Nice! There was a total solar eclipse in 2024 that I could see from my house. I felt very lucky I didn't have to travel to see it.

Profile

lightofdaye: (Default)
lightofdaye

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
45 678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 9th, 2026 06:14 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios